Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Instruction Pilot Honda Front License Plate Mount

Kylie Minogue: Aphrodite - Les Folies Tour



Yesterday was a strange day. He greeted me with a tie lumbago shoes on in the morning. He then held a staff meeting with horrible agonizing train back to my room and evening, he then made amends. Doped up with painkillers we went off to Hamburg for the Kylie Minogue concert. The tickets were a Christmas present from Schatzi.

describes how something, if not enough superlatives? I have thought a few days, development costs for a show of 20 million dollars is somehow exaggerated. Now I say: Every cent was worth it!

I've seen quite a lot of concerts, but the experience yesterday, all topped! A great stage, which was just wonderful. Great costumes, brilliant dancer, a water show (!), Acrobatics and so much more. Kylie was außerordendlich sympathetic, has the entire new album and also sang many old songs. The concert lasted just over two hours.

this experience I will never forget, we were both totally speechless when we left the hall.

can lower this link get her a little impression. Thank you for this Schatzi

megageile gift !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment