Monday, February 14, 2011

Sports Club In Ny With Indoor Basketball

new demo and a new blog

The Sandra now has a blog and is looking forward to a visit and maybe even looks nice comments .... stop by at www.sandrawedemeyer.blogspot.com .

And in my new team also Mandy stork is from 92 540 Altendorf , in the south of Germany!
you are of course stamp parties and I am happy to establish contact.
warmly welcome .... I'm very happy!


Would you also to my team?

My team consists of over 75 successful demonstrator channels and is part of the biggest teams in Germany, I'm always happy about new women and men who also like Demonstrator / want to be inside.

The starter pack costs 169 € ... and it includes everything you need.
You can use the set mostly in calories.
The actual value is more than 330 €!

a stamp set from the current catalog You can pick you out of the current catalog (Stampin Up Action January / February)

My personal offer for you:

A Stampin Up voucher worth 25 €

A sale a bration stamp set (your choice)


a CD with over 110 instructions in German, with many photos, step by step description

Free admission to the next stamp Cafe

access for their own team forum

own demo meetings and training

20 stamped packaging


Call me a call and I tell you all without obligation
My phone number is 04488/1789

I look forward to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment