Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bill Of Sale And Manitoba

correction and mini-albums for Kick Off

a small error has crept in the zip code of Ute ... it should read 63785 Obernburg.

Today I show you the mini-albums that I made for my direct demos from my team, which met today in Frankfurt to the kick-off in Frankfurt. The Thank You As a small for the great collaboration!



the flowers dance is so beautiful .....


the Minialbzm consists of a CD folder that can be extended arbitrarily. The designer paper "Greenhouse Gala" has really great colors and matching stamp set "Ornate Flowers" fits perfectly ....


Irene I made another version .... The designer paper is called "Love Letter" and is decorated in red and black .....





I wish you all a beautiful Saturday evening

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment