Thursday, January 27, 2011

Watch Siuthpark Free Online For Ipod Touch




first I think today is a beautiful day!

second fries I love to eat with your fingers.

third The Jungle Camp at RTL fascinated me both because I think it's amazing what "celebrities" are (laughing) willing to do for money and attention on the other hand I think it's just embarrassing, banal and "unimportant". But I confess - I've seen a few times and the moderators I can even hearty . Laugh

4th from somewhere always comes forth a little light - even in bad times. like this, I still say something: Every course has to process so his own experiences and there are certainly personal stories that can be described as "bad times". In general, it is here in Germany but really good and we quickly forget what bad times are. Who else has the opportunity should maybe talk to his grandparents or think outside the box in other countries. This puts much back into perspective ...

5th As for coffee, I must say to you, I do not like coffee :-)

6th something I've grown - this must be the weather. * Grin *

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our games round and a visit from Vienna , tomorrow I have planned Hyggelig with the visit to visit family and wanted the evening to celebrate a birthday with my family. Sunday I would like sleep, just enjoy the day and visit some of my grandparents!

Many thanks to Barbara for this particularly beautiful Friday pens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment