Monday, December 27, 2010

Chat Facebook White Dot

Christmas pickings

Hello dear ones,

I hope you all have been a good Christmas . For us it was very harmonious and friendly. Very relaxed!

On Christmas evening we first went in Geesthacht in the church. The Church itself is very nice and the confirmation of the community have given a really nice homemade nativity play. I liked it!

Then we came together at Schatzis sister and brother-in celebration. We were greeted by a really nicely laid table:





The tree was außerordendlich beautiful! 300 light and ALL festgetüdelt! Look at yourself (unfortunately the picture is not that great, in fact the tree was still beautiful vieeeeel):



After the delicious meal was then the mess. Thanks again to this Point for all the wonderful gifts! I'm really looking forward it! From the beautifully wrapped gifts then had no choice but this:



On Christmas Day we then feasted with my parents. There too it was very nice and there was again presents! We played "cockroaches salad" - a really nice and funny game - we laughed a lot! Yesterday

then the third round - Eating at Mama Schatzis. The third beautiful day in a row, a full belly, a nice walk through the forest and the game "Hoppladi Hopplada. :-) Herrlich

The bewegenste moment this Christmas was certainly a quite different. My grandparents are currently in the hospital (but both are on the mend) and my parents visited on Christmas Eve. My grandmother gave my mother a letter I wrote to my grandmother many years ago (I guess that something like 1984) was. She carried him to this day in her purse with her and wanted to now that I get him back as her memory and storage. I was very moved. I want them to continue it keeps to himself, on the other hand, I'll take it of course happy if she wants it that way. Wednesday is her birthday and then get a color copy of the letter. So she has him still with him and I can still keep the original, how they want it.

I even remember the letter, not more - only at the Herzchenstempel. Here you can watch it again:

0 comments:

Post a Comment